[thelist] help on form submission with javascript - multiple selections

Fintan Costello (LMI) Fintan.Costello at eei.ericsson.se
Wed Jan 24 11:31:31 CST 2001

Hi there,

First post to thelist, so be gentle :-)

See this? http://learning.ericsson.net/fintan/course_booking_form.html

I'm trying to send this using formmail, no problem with most of it, but the "Students" field is tricky. I've stolen a javascript from somewhere to allow the user move selections from the first selection box to the second, but I can't then get those selections to submit.

Anyone hazard a guess as to what I'm doing wrong, or help towards a solution? (Ignore the "Thank you for not filling out this form" bit :) )

Once the user moves some of the "student 1/2/3" fields to the right hand selection box, how do I get those selections to submit?

Cheers
Fintan