clueless clients (was RE: [thelist] Dangerous Colors)

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Wed Jan 24 15:09:31 CST 2001

www.dreamless.org had a good "Designer's/Developer's Interesting Customer
Encounters" string a while ago

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika Meyer [mailto:meyer at up.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 2:43 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: clueless clients (was RE: [thelist] Dangerous Colors)

well, if people were to actually send enough stuff to make it interesting
(we'll see), I'd gather it together article-like (credit given where due)
and submit it to Evolt.

you know, if everyone who had a little tale could just whack out a couple
short, pithy paragraphs... it would be kind of cool.

Erika
(Later I'll write a book called "101 Ways to Avoid Doing Real Work")