[thelist] Petition to bring CF ot Mac OS X

Cristian Secara secarica at fx.ro
Wed Jan 24 17:25:31 CST 2001

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:04:37 -0600, Kyle Smeby wrote:

>[...] but I've used them all and have to say that nothing compares
>to HomeSite for speed of development, writing clean code and not messing
>with hand-written code (for me anyway).

Have you tried Netobjects Fusion for Mac ?
I am using the Windows version and have no idea about the current Mac
development status (goto http://www.netobjects.com and check). At their
first beginning, they developed both Mac and Win versions in parallel.
NOF is a true WYSIWYG tool. It has some limitations when it comes to
writing HTML code by hand.

>Of course these are all personal preferences and your mileage may vary.

Same here :)

Best wishes,
	Cristi