[thelist] News.com gets a facelift

zac zac at pixelgeek.com
Wed Jan 24 18:04:48 CST 2001

Oliver Lineham wrote:

> as for the design visually .. i see nothing special. it's antiquated if
> anything. like any typical news site from the past 3 years.

Not that I disagree that the site's design isn't really all that special,
I'm curious to see what you think a news site like News.com would benefit
from in terms of design.

Personally I find the site rather difficult to read and its a bit annoying
to try and find articles but aside from those types of structural changes
what else does a news site need?

--

       Ether: it's not just for breakfast anymore!

       WWW: http://www.pixelgeek.com/