[thelist] suggestion - php book

Michele Wandrei michele at inthree.com
Thu Jan 25 09:34:34 CST 2001

> I am a beginning programmer and am looking for an
> introduction to php.  I've head that wrox writes some
> good intro books, as does O'riley.  Is there one in
> particular people are fond of?

The Wrox book, Professional PHP Programming, is very good.  It
contains a few chapters that I consider indispensible.  I'm
fairly new at programming and this book covers just about
everything.

Also Julie Meloni's PHP Essentials has some good examples in it
and I've learned a lot from the PHP Bible by Tim Converse and
Joyce Park.

Michele Wandrei
inThree Design
www.inthree.com