[thelist] site critique

Michael Barrett mbarrett at triad.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 10:05:31 CST 2001

I like the simplicity, clarity, and cleanliness of the site.

I would make two suggestions.
1. The 'Metro Graphics' header should be a link to the home page.
2. For potential clients who have no idea what kind of services Metro
Graphics provides, some small images that suggest or explain the prepress
process (scanning, retouching, layout, print, yadda, yadda) would help a
lot.

-- Michael
-O^O-
 -