[thelist] Phorum

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Thu Jan 25 10:37:31 CST 2001

Zachary Mutrux <zac at monarchmedia.com> wrote:

>> Another product I've looked at is Discus:
>> <http://www.discusware.com/discus/>.

> At 03:57 PM 1/24/01 -0800, Charles Johnson wrote:
>I use Discus on one of my sites, and I was impressed with how easy it was to
>set up and customize.

Just thought I'd add this re: Discus. We used it on a high school alumni
site prior to a reunion - it was getting lots of traffic and people were
using it almost as "chat" software. The board started getting all kinds of
corrupted/null files because people were posting simultaneously. I ended up
changing midstream to UBB and haven't had any hiccups.

FWIW ... Jen
Jen Worden - Web Developer
meadoworks - http://www.meadoworks.com