Shock Troops (was: Re: [thelist] why story server sucks) [OT]

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at graphicist.com
Fri Jan 26 13:23:40 CST 2001

Original From: "Nick Koleszar" <koleszar at netcomuk.co.uk

> Anyone wanna create the first CMS/Engineering shock troops? We can
wear big
> boots and say things like, "I'm here to chew me some bubble-gum and
kick me
> some ass and I'm all outta gum." or some similarly mis-quoted line
from a
> film...

Wouldn't that be an idea... anyone for it? could be a great business
model... independent contractors who get assembled into teams and
flown into a work site to get an emergency project done [say, setting
up a lousy CMS], get paid exorbitant sums for the privilege and fly
out for a few months rest...

...mmhmm... sounds good to me. :)

-martin

<tip type="bonuses">
If by some freak accident a site you designed places highly on
actually relevant keywords, and you didn't do any work toward that...
and if your ethical model doesn't rule it out... try billing for it...
</tip>