[thelist] Thunder Lizard in Atlanta

Johannah Hubal johannah at hubal.com
Fri Jan 26 16:12:31 CST 2001

[Sean German:]
>-Shoes.  Actually, this is a necessity, not an extra.  Every nerve ending
in
>your body ends at your feet (IANADoctor) and can make your life hell.  If
>the more comfortable shoe costs more, pay it.

Awww, but every woman knows that painful shoes are sexy! ;)
Add to that list a spree at Barnes & Noble ... I can do a lot of damage with
$100. Yesterday I got: Sam's Teach Yourself ColdFusion in 21 Days by Charles
Mohnike, Getting Hits: The Definitive Guide to Promoting Your Website by Don
Sellers, The Art & Science of Web Design by Jeffrey Veen, and a few misc
sci-fi paperbacks. Nothing soothes the soul like acquisitions. ;)

--Johannah.
Burlington, MA