[thelist] POP access to web-based email [Was: Free POP mail services]

Terry Fowler one_webdude at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 15:59:31 CST 2001

--- "Herzog, Ari" <Ari_Herzog at Instron.com> wrote:
> Outlook Express can access Hotmail.

Hmmm. I've been thinking about taking a Saturday
night and dowloading all the email I've kept at
a couple of Yahoo addresses. Anything that access
yahoo mail? If I point something like sitesnagger
at my inbox will grab all of the emails? Just hoping
to find a better way to spend that Saturday night.
Like sleeping or something.

Terry Fowler