[thelist] research intranets

Cory Preus cory_preus at cnt.com
Mon Jan 29 17:21:31 CST 2001

> It seems like intranet design is getting 'hot' again.

I agree. With the advent of "corporate portals" being the central hub for
all things, it is closer to intranet Nirvana.

> Why do you guys think intranet design was so overlooked last year?

One of big downsides I see is the fact that intranets are just as they are
-- positioned as competitive advantages. Because of this, it is difficult to
find quality examples, designs, without seeing stuff one shouldn't.

If only we could easily greek intranets. But wait a minute!
http://www.lemurzone.com/notes/greeking.htm. Bangarang.