[thelist] Search engine strategy? Something smart or chuckleheaded?

zac zac at pixelgeek.com
Tue Jan 30 02:47:32 CST 2001

Joe Crawford {From the iBook} wrote:

> Anyone care to comment on these techniques or have any more information on
> the theory behind it? Would I be derelict in my duty if I threw up my hands
> in disgust about what seems like spamdexing?

It just seems like something a porn site would do...

As a total aside why is it that my spell checker knows how to spell "porn"
but it doesn't know how to spell "Luddite"?

--

Mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and
utter hopelessness, the other to extinction. Let us pray

Woody Allen

email: zac at pixelgeek.com
web: http://www.pixelgeek.com/