[thelist] Dual Flip mouseovers not working

Karen Bowen KarenB at FrontierSoftware.com.au
Tue Jan 30 03:13:31 CST 2001

Hi Rachell,

In each of your imageSwap function calls, you're referring to an image
called 'heading' for the first rollover, however there is no image named
'heading' defined on the page.

HTH
Karen