[thelist] script that works ok in IE but not in NN

Cristian Secara secarica at fx.ro
Tue Jan 30 14:47:39 CST 2001

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:59:59 +0100, Peter Hammar wrote:

>for NS, you should use
>window.innerWidth
>window.innerHeight

It seems to me that inner/outerWidth/Height refers to the browser's
window, not the screen; I need a method for getting the screen
dimensions. It should work even if the user has the browser not
maximized.
Might be this cannot be done for Netscape ?

(my situation: the user's click opens something in a new browser
window, scrollbar and resize allowed; for 800x600 user screen, the new
window should be approx 520 so the user may be able to pick the resize
corner; else, the height will be approx 620)

Thank you.
Best wishes,
	Cristi