[thelist] Search engines and dynamic sites using query strings

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Feb 1 11:14:48 CST 2001

Interesting, although not suprising I guess.. If anything, apache is
being more correct than IIS in its error reporting..

As for changing error codes, thats not something we want to really even
get into :) Although, it might be interesting to see if we could force a
200 reply *only* on the 404 template(404.cfm).. hrm. :)

.djc.