[thelist] Killing Note Pad!

Karen Bowen KarenB at FrontierSoftware.com.au
Fri Feb 2 06:57:37 CST 2001

there's another key that sets the path for 'NOTEPAD.EXE' -
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App
Paths\NOTEPAD.EXE

I *think* without changing this to point to metapad, you won't get metapad
replacements.  But you may have already done this.  Or I may be way off the
track.  :-)

HTH
Karen