[thelist] Killing Note Pad!

mb aux at techno.ca
Fri Feb 2 11:06:39 CST 2001

EditPlus (http://www.editplus.com) is my recommendation.  supafast,
full-featured.  Donwload syntax def'n files for various languages (created
by users, there are over 100 available: HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, XML, Flash 5
Actionscript, Director Lingo..).

I use it to View Source @ home, tho i can't seem to add anything other
Notepad here at work.  Blasted.

-mb

#replyto: Herzog, Ari [Ari_Herzog at Instron.com | 2/2/01 10:14 AM]