[thelist] Does NN Have Issues With CSS?

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Fri Feb 2 18:31:39 CST 2001

Sorry about the ambuigity, yes I was referring to N6, not NN6.

The DTD is

I located a version of NN on netscapes site (4.08, it said).  Is that the
last one before N6?  I want to see how horribly it mangles my beautiful
site.

--Salvatore Palmisano
Chief Information Officer
International Security Solutions, Inc.