[thelist] HELP! -- stats reporting packages & Querystrings

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Mon Feb 5 15:55:37 CST 2001

Marty Landman wrote:
> If you have the right to alter foo.dynamic, i.e. the program itself along
> with the source code I can do this for you within your budget. Write me
> offlist if you'd care to discuss further.

Thanks, but...

We actually have the programming bandwidth to rewrite it so that we do
the logging in a database, or so that the URLs are more WebTrends
friendly ourselves but...

We are hoping for a web-stat-tool solution - after all, shouldn't a log
analyzer be able to analyze logs?

<...>

"Herzog, Ari" wrote:
> I had emailed the WebTrends folks about this just last month.
>
> Here is their response:
<snips>

Ari - this is a great suggestion - I passed it to the client just now.
The client's web person has been over and over it calling webtrends and
playing and it just doesn't seem to do what they want it to. If he has
success I will definitely let you know!

Thanks much - any other ideas out there,
	Joe
Joe Crawford ||||||||||||||       mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com