[thelist] WAP gateway issues

Les Lytollis llytollis at hughesrae.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 03:25:37 CST 2001

Thanks, Jens

I have come across that one before, that could be it. I really must start
making a note of these things, since they don't seem to stay in my head for
any length of time.

<Tip>
If you work with a number of technologies and languages, or like me, you
just can't keep that much info in your head ;)  - start a "Little Book of
Common Problems and Solutions" - it'll save you a lot of
head-scratching/hair-tearing/banging-of-head-against-desk when you next come
across the problem.
</Tip>