[thelist] Horizontally-jumping links

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Tue Feb 6 11:08:37 CST 2001

As long as you code the intradocument anchor (bookmark) properly, it should
jump regardless of the direction.
Place the anchor where you want it to jump to:
<A NAME= "horizontal"></A>

and place the link where you want to jump from:
<A HREF = "#horizontal">Horizontal Scroll</A>

--Salvatore Palmisano
Chief Information Officer
International Security Solutions, Inc.
spalmisano at usaiss.com