[thelist] Drinkies in General

Sabrina Dent, Apperception Ltd. sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 15:44:35 CST 2001

> I'm beginning to wonder if we shouldn't have a separate list for
> evolt get-togethers, with all this activity lately...

I can see the logic of this, but if I were TPTB, I'd figure...

Posts build noise
Noise builds interest
G2G's build loyalty

And building brand loyalty can only be a good thing.

Hell, if any subscribers to any of my lists wanted to get together IRL, I'd
throw the damn party, that's how thrilled I'd be. Not that I'm suggesting
Evolt spring for the brews or anything <g>

But I guess it does create some extraneous posts. Still, it's pretty slim on
Spam around here, I reckon.

--Bri