[thelist] international friendly form

Ben Dyer ben at imaginuity.com
Tue Feb 6 17:23:31 CST 2001

I liked the way Go.com (through Disney) broke down their form.

https://register.go.com/disney/register

They have a section for Americans (State and Zip Code), Canadians (Province
and Postal Code) and another for International (with text boxes for
generic).

I've implemented the same system on several forms I've worked with lately.
Prevents a lot of problems.  Canadians are so touchy about that sort of
thing - especially when their postal codes are rejected through JavaScript.
;)

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer
Imaginuity Interactive