[thelist] Chicagoans

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Tue Feb 6 20:13:32 CST 2001

I know I  haven't been the most active poster the past few months, but I live
in the western 'burbs of Chitown and actually frequent southern WI on a
semi-regular basis(I was in Kenosha one week ago and saw Barenaked Ladies in
Milwaukee in Dec.).  Anyway, I'd be all for a meet and drink session somewhere
in the area.

<tip type="PHP">
Are you wanting to have custom error logging in your PHP script?  Well, PHP has
a nice little function, error_log(), for just that purpose,  With this
function, you can either write to the OS error log, send an email out, send the
error to a remote debugger, or write it to a log file.  More specific info can
be found at

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.error-log.php

</tip>

jeremy