[thelist] international friendly form

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Feb 7 06:38:31 CST 2001

At this point I should draw the honourable member's
attention to (sssshhhh) Jakob Nielsen's research about
what proportion of people fill out detailed address
forms.

My own additional tuppenyworth would suggest that
the forms are bad enough - but if you start putting
near-Fascist JS traps all over it [You VILL FILL OUT
ZIS FORM CORRECTLY] then I'm outta there faster than
you can say 'Barrier to entry'.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com