[thelist] procmail and netscape

Joxn joxn at vernum.com
Wed Feb 7 10:02:31 CST 2001

Hi,
I'm reading my emails via Netscape (4.7 on Windows and 4.7 on Linux) on
my IMAP server.
I also use procmail (on a RedHat box) to sort my emails as I don't want
to add local message filters on each computer I use.

This is the recipe:
:0:
* ^TO_thelist at lists.evolt.org
TheList

When I get a new email that lands in my Inbox, a small letter appears in
the taskbar and symbolizes "new mail".
However, when I receive a new email that lands in a special folder eg.
from TheList no such symbol appears. The email is still marked as unread
when I click on the folder though.

Is there a way to handle this without switching back to local filters?

TIA,
Joxn
--
   || //\\ \\// |\\||  ::  joxn at vernum.com  ::