[thelist] Suggestions, please? Is an Access report the best way to go?

Herzog, Ari Ari_Herzog at Instron.com
Wed Feb 7 11:38:31 CST 2001

Our web hosting company performed some mail server setting changes last
week,
and since our email is not hosted with them, and since all of our forms
(20+)
are hosted with them and all of them email submissions, we never got those
emails due to their server changes.

So...to make a long story short, while the emailed submissions are lost
ranging from 1/31 to 2/6, the submissions were successfully written to our
Access database, which I just exported locally.

Now, here's the question:
For every new record (a record equaling a form submission),
there are anywhere between 2 and 5 tables being written to,
all related with a numeric key.

After I query the respective records by the postdate, how do you
recommend I can show the addresws info (name, address, phone, etc)
as well as other text fields and even a memo field (taken from various
tables), so I can then give the printouts to our sales reps globally
for contact? Is an Access report the simplest way to achieve this?
Or is there any method, if easier, to reverse-parse CSV data (if I can
combine all data into one table) into emails?

What do you suggest?

Thanks,
Ari