[thelist] chat problem

Ron Klegman rklegman at mediaone.net
Wed Feb 7 17:33:31 CST 2001

Unfortunately they do not. They can't put on IRC or IM. They would need to
be able to go
to a site that allows this or promotes this or something to download that
would be minimal
for them and not get yelled at for having it on their system. I'm trying
mainly to figure
out a way to give them a vehicle or option with little effort on their part.

It would be much better if they "didn't have to" install something on their
system.
I also need something that anyone can use (IBM or MAC) in the sense that
there is option
for both platforms to use.