[thelist] chat problem

Naju V continuouspark at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 18:19:39 CST 2001

I've seen some multiplayer games in Flash with integrated chat. Looking
around, I found Moock.org; they have an app that can function as chat (as in
relaying messages) or as an Instant Messenger. You can see the app running
at http://www.moock.org/chat/client.html and the source for client and
server is at http://www.moock.org/chat/moockComm.zip. In Moock's mainpage
they explain that the app is using an xmlsocket in Flash 5 (whatever that
means, I'm a Flash newbie). Anyway, hope that helps.

OT: I'm new to this list and have to say that it's great; I'm learning every
day, great comments! Sorry, no tips to provide right now but I'm working on
it =)

Good luck with your chat problem.
Naju