[thelist] international friendly form

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Wed Feb 7 19:42:31 CST 2001

Israeli Addresses are simple:
FirstName LastName
streetNumber apartmentNumber
City 5-digit-zipcode
Israel

(no, we do not have states or provinces in our addresses here).

Phone numbers are a bit more tricky when calling from outside Israel:
+972(Israel international access code (single digit area code OR two digit
cellular provider code) 7-digit phone number OR 6 digit cell phone number.
For example, my office phone number and cell phone number would be listed
as:
+972 (9) 957 1791
+972 (58) 871 779

when calling from inside Israel, the area code gets a leading zero (09 or
058).

Shoshannah Forbes
--
Hebrew services for site owners http://www.bool.co.il