[thelist] CSS/DIV help!

Robin Hastings hastingsr at mrrl.org
Thu Feb 8 10:31:31 CST 2001

Hello!

   I am currently working on a small page that will feature my portfolio. I
have set it up so that when you click on a screen shot, the corresponding
div panel will become visible and will explain what I have done for that
site and offer a link to the site (or to my archived version of the site). I
have a couple of problems with this page.
(http://www.intertecdesigns.com/portfolio/)
The first problem is that in IE, you have to click twice on a screenshot to
get the divs to display. I would prefer it if the divs would display
immediately. After that first double-click it seems to work fine.
The second problem is that my DreamWeaver 4 canned browser check script is
redirecting NN 4.08 and later (including 6.0) to my table layout version of
the page. What do I need to do to make 6.0 stay at the CSS/DIV version of
this page?
Thanks in advance for any help!!!

<tip type="web business" author="robin Hastings">
When starting out in the web business, remember that word of mouth is the
best advertisement you can get. Exceed current client expectations and they
will be happy to refer you on to their friends and co-workers!
</tip>

Robin Hastings
Webmistress - InterTec Designs
robin at intertecdesigns.com