[thelist] Justify with CSS

Aylard JA (James) jaylard at equilon.com
Thu Feb 8 15:53:31 CST 2001

Kev,

> Sorry about the lack of URL, I was hoping I'd made a simle mistake like it
> was supposed to be "justified" instead of "justify". So, the URL is
> http://www.ratking.co.uk/default2.html

	A couple of problems: you assigned the id "home1" to multiple
elements; assign it as a class instead, and be sure to change the pound sign
(#) to a dot (.) in your style sheet. Also, it appears that all of the
paragraphs to which you've assigned the home1 id contain br elements that
are breaking up the paragraphs.
	So, replace your id assignments with class assignments, and remove
the brs from your p elements, and the "text-align: justify" should work
fine.

hth,
James Aylard