[thelist] more javascript problems - help!!!

Fintan Costello (LMI) Fintan.Costello at eei.ericsson.se
Mon Feb 12 06:10:58 CST 2001

Hi all,

more problem with my form, from earlier on last week:
at
http://learning.ericsson.net/fintan/course_booking_form.html

Everythings fine, except for this; in IE 4.x and NN4 I get the following error:

1. Click on a name to select it (in the "Students" field).

2. It gets moved to the right hand box, right? So far so good.

3. Try to click on the same name again, on the left. I get a "document.choiceForm.Students.options[....] is null or not an object" error.

I need to get this fixed - got a customer coming in today to have a look! Can anyone help?

Fintan