[thelist] Applets Exploding in Netscape 6

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Tue Feb 13 04:54:00 CST 2001

I don't know anyone else who has loaded the Netscape 6 browser so I can't
check it on other computers at this time. Do you suppose I could use another
tag like <object> or <embed> to get around this? And, if so, would I simply
replace the <applet> tag with one of those or have to do something else?
Anyone have any ideas?

Sharon