[thelist] IIS SSI question.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Feb 13 05:04:01 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Livsey" <R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 5:02 AM
Subject: RE: [thelist] IIS SSI question.

> The scripts just some standard poll script Ive been using (I really should
> get round to writing my own!).
> Its calling the script wil an exec cgi.
>
> <!--#exec cgi="/cgi-bin/poll.cgi" -->
>
> Include virtual / file just print the contents of the script out to the
> browser.

I would wager it's executing the CGI as a CGI script normally would, and is
outputting HTTP headers expected by a web browser.  You may want to edit the
CGI (or copy it, and then edit the copy of the CGI) so that the HTTP headers
aren't output at all.

--
  ___  ___ __ _________  |         William Anderson - www.well.com/~neuro
 / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ | "This is your life, and it's ending one minute