[thelist] SSI Help

sarah disaster7 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 14:34:33 CST 2001

I understand that with SSI using file="" you can't use
../ or absolute paths. What is the way around this? I
even tried /path/include.file on the server, but it
doesn't work. Is the virtual attribute for the
absolute URL of the file? I tried that as well and it
doesn't work.

The files in the root directory work fine, but the sub
directories don't because it requires using ../ to get
to the file. Anyone know what I can do to make the sub
directories work? I'm using Netscape Enterprise Server
4 SP 2 running on Solaris.

Thanks,
Sarah