[thelist] YAY! my first javascript application works!

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 17:52:29 CST 2001

> From: "John Corry" <webshot at neoncowboy.com>
[...]
> http://www.simmerhawaii.com/travel
>
> amounts to my first functional and actually useful JavaScript
> application (Aardvark, JS is required to view this :). The 'Travel'
[...]

methinks me has a reputation...

all my general crankiness about JS and Flash and accessibility
aside, it looks pretty keen... i like the nav rollovers, although i wish
the status bar told me where i was going... the frames confused
me since the URL wasn't changing, either... and the lack of a page
title ("Untitled Document")...

pretty keen, though... even though i keep looking for a submit
button after every checkbox... you might wanna throw some
validation on the form, too, since it let me submit a blank one...

and no, that was not my IP that spent half an hour in the womens'
swimwear section... although i liked the name and description of
the last two on that page...

congrats, man...