[thelist] multipart/form-data and IE5 for Macintosh?

Chris Spruck cspruck at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 14 21:42:45 CST 2001

Joe,

I ran across this problem myself and I can't promise a fix. I forgot where
I found the following (might have been the Allaire forums), and it claims
IE5 for Mac is the cure, but it sounds like, in your case, it might not be.
I haven't had a chance to test with IE5 myself, but will try to soon and
let you know what happens. Please let me know if you resolve it yourself.
Hope this is useful somehow!

Chris