[thelist] Drop down menus using ASP

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 00:30:01 CST 2001

I see what you have done and it is exactly what I want
to create. However are your javascript functions that
are used to create the "flavor" drop down menu created
from data retrieved from the database (based on which
"product category" you selected from the first drop
down menu)? I know that it is possible to pass server
side variables from ASP to JavaScript, but is it also
possible to pass whole recordsets from ASP to
Javascript?

Thanks,
Asif