commenting code (was Re: [thelist] Tip)

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Feb 15 15:51:03 CST 2001

point taken; and it should be noted to the general discussion that the
amount of performance hit we're talking is *tiny* --but it's a hit
nonetheless, and something to at least consider when commenting out half the
page er something (which I've seen done here at work, it kills me)

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/