commenting code (was Re: [thelist] Tip)

April april at farstrider.org
Thu Feb 15 16:31:19 CST 2001

1.  If the presence of a comments is enough to noticeably affect page
renders times on someone's computer, and you care about that someone, you
shouldn't be having tables on the page either.

2.  Comment how you please.  They're comments.  If someone else is going to
look at your source and be offended... they have looked your source and been
offended.  If you don't care, it doesn't matter, and if it was a business
site I hope you had the sense not to do it in the first place.