[thelist] Premature end of script headers

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Fri Feb 16 00:22:34 CST 2001

I have an ad banner script on my site (WebAdverts) that is giving me a
little problem. Hopefully, someone can tell me what is going on. I am using
zones for this particular script and only 1 zone is giving me problems. For
some odd and unknown reason, this zone script will not run and will
generate a premature end of script headers error at random times. Strange
thing is, the script runs fine the rest of the time.

There are no problems with any of the other zone scripts. My ISP is baffled.

Anyone have any ideas?
Chris