[thelist] the cold fusion registry

walker walker at sdproductions.com
Fri Feb 16 09:26:14 CST 2001

Dan,

Found this in the cf documentation. You might be able to call these from a
form....

just a swag. i'll test and see if I can call cfusion_verifymail()

-w

In addition to standard CFML functions, the ColdFusion 4.5 Administrator
uses the following undocumented functions:

·       CF_SETDATASOURCEUSERNAME() -- Sets the default user name for a
ColdFusion data source
·       CF_SETDATASOURCEPASSWORD() -- Sets the default password for the
ColdFusion data source
·       CF_ISCOLDFUSIONDATASOURCE() -- Verifies a connection to a
ColdFusion data source
·       CF_GETDATASOURCEUSERNAME() -- Gets the default user name for a
ColdFusion data source
·       CFUSION_VERIFYMAIL() -- Verifies the connection to the default
ColdFusion SMTP mail server
·       CFUSION_GETODBCINI() -- Gets ODBC data source information from the
Registry
·       CFUSION_SETODBCINI() -- Sets ODBC data source information in the
Registry
·       CFUSION_GETODBCDSN() -- Gets the ODBC data source names from the
Registry
·       CFUSION_SETTINGS_REFRESH() -- Refreshes some ColdFusion settings
not requiring a restart
·       CFUSION_DBCONNECTIONS_FLUSH() -- Disconnects all currently
connected ColdFusion datasources