[thelist] Fireworks 4 - dhtml menus - cache - with link :)

Cauley, Megan L megan.l.cauley at lmco.com
Fri Feb 16 10:35:35 CST 2001

Okay here is the basic mock-up...
http://megleigh.tripod.com/menus/proto_1.4.htm

if you have your netscape cache folder you can see it fill up every time you
reload the page.
there are no active links. so you can't move to a different pages (sorry )

do you think this is a problem for netscape version 4.7 and below?
i have my cache set to empty out a lot,  so i didn't notice this problem...

thanks,
megan