[thelist] Tip o'the day (x2)

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Feb 16 15:51:02 CST 2001

O.k., I finally went over to ALA to see what all the fuss is about.

I use NN 4.5 because it's comfortable. I spent time setting it up and it's
*just right.* -- o.k., more right than any other browser at the moment
because I can find my bookmarks.

I am not 50, I just don't want to go through the frustration and time of
customizing yet another browser. And, until I discovered evolt's browser
area, I sure didn't want to wait hours and hours and hours for the *&^%
thing to download.

While web developers may complain about the lack of standards, it may also
be worth remembering that people aren't going to upgrade until you give
them something better -- do web surfers see the browser as something in
need of upgrading?

How many other people don't upgrade because what they have *works?*

Just a thought or two
~/ a b b e y  /~