[thelist] Tip o'the day (x2)

the head lemur headlemur at qwest.net
Fri Feb 16 16:38:02 CST 2001

> all in all, i do sympathize with what ALA is trying to do, i just don't
> think they're going to be very successful converting the majority of web
> developers to adopt the same attitude on sites they do for money

Do it now or do it later.

history bit.

when NN6 first came out there was a lot of comments about the layer tag not
working and having to recode. Those seemed to last only a week.

The commentary regarding client site recoding is a dog that won't hunt. If
you haven't already been giving your clients sites that degrade gracefully,
someone else will.

I think that the wasp campaign will bring folks on to the same page
standards wise much faster than any other form of education.