[thelist] HELP! recongnize PHP session variables in frames

Mark Scalia mscalia at bayou.com
Sat Feb 17 12:07:03 CST 2001

If I have the frames listed below in a file called framepage.php:

<FRAMESET COLS="73,*">
 <FRAME SRC="sidebar.html" NAME="sidebar">
 <FRAME SRC="main.php" NAME="main">
</FRAMESET>

How can I send a session variable to main.php instead of just the entire
framepage.php??

I am using php session variables for a login session, so framepage.php is loading
up, but the main frame section called main.php needs to call theses variables also
to perform different tasks depending on the user logged in.

Thanks,

Mark