[thelist] crit request

Jim Montgomery jimmi at u.washington.edu
Sun Feb 18 19:06:50 CST 2001

hello everyone. I put together a website's front page (only) and am
wondering how it looks: compositionally, color-wise, and if it
communicates what I want it to. The organization provides computing
services and support, so I'm trying to show--from an organizational
perspective--how they connect people with abstract computing ideas. As
always I appreciate your frank criticism.

Jim

the address:
http://staff.washington.edu/jimmont/cac/

PS. it doesn't fit 800x600 resolution yet because of an error on my part
so if you see scroll bars at or above that screen display it's not
intentional.