Liquid Layout (Was RE: [thelist] Tip o'the day (x2))

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Feb 19 13:08:27 CST 2001

Again, apart from a bizarre obsession regarding filling
the browser window with something, why bother?

And in answer to your other question, yes I run browser
windows at 100% - and I don't often see 'normal' people
do anything else.

I should say that the corrolary to my distaste for
liquid layouts is that I don't push the width beyond
600px, either.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com