[thelist] site on a cd

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 10:02:54 CST 2001

Hi

This isn't the answer, but it might be the solution.

Have a look at Multimedia Builder

http://www.mediachance.com/

very simple and cost effective package that makes very light work of
building self running apps on CD.

It will link to Web and e-mail (launching the users browser or client)

Without looking too closely I think you could get the user to fill in a
form and have it e-mailed to you quite easily.

I like it (no affiliation)

have fun

Tony